Issuance of Yacht Master Certificate of Competency
Designated Office of Maritime Administration of Belize (IMMARBE) also provides a possibility of receiving Yacht Master Certificate of Competency along with Seafarer's Identification Document.
Yacht Master Certificate of Competency is being issued without any limitations in terms of neither GRT/NRT tonnage nor engine output. According to International Convention on Standards of Training, Certification and Watchkeeping it is valid for 5 years.
The following set of documents is to be submitted to the e-mail email@example.com:
- Application Form, duly completed and signed (copy);
- Declaration, duly signed by applicant (copy);
- Passport (copy);
- Certificate of Competency (copy);
- Endorsement (copy);
- Medical Fitness Certificate (copy);
- Color photo.
Copies of the following documents issued by one of IMMARBE recognized Training Centres are also required:
- Certificate attesting that the holder is qualified to perform the functions of yacht master;
- Basic Safety Training & Instruction Certificate.
Upon receiving of readable copies of all the abovementioned documents both Yacht Master Certificate of Competency with no limitations and Seafarer’s Identification Document will be issued.
Please follow the link for online verification of Yacht Master Certificates of Competency from Belize.
Samples of Yacht Master Certificate of Competency are given below.